Friday, January 19, 2007

Media Checklist

1.) How often do you use the telephone? Who do you call most often?
I rarely ever use the telephone, but I am absolutely addicted to my cell phone. I use calls and texts every single day. I usually call my sister, my friends, or my parents.

2.) When's the last time you listened to a speech or public speaker where you were physically in the audience (not required for class)? What was it and why?
I think the last public speech I was physically in the audience for was a couple months ago when I got to see Tom Brokaw and Brian Williams speak about the Huntley-Brinkley Report. It was pretty cool.

3.)How often do you IM? Name two people on your buddy list or people you frequently chat with.
I don't IM as much as I used to because I don't like sitting at a computer. I would rather use text messaging or something like that.

4.) How often do you use email?
I use email a lot, especially during school.

5.) When's the last time you paid for music to listen to? What was it? CD? iTunes? Concert?
I think I bout some music off iTunes a few months ago, but I also got some CDs for my birthday.

6.) What's the most recent thing you've watched on TV? Why?
The Today Show because I like having that on in the morning.

7.) When's the last time you recorded a movie or television program? What was it?
I rarely record tv shows anymore, but I think the last time I did it was an episode of Heros, so it had to have been in the last few months.

8.) Name the most recent movie you watched for fun at a theater? DVD?
I saw Alpha Dog in the theater before I came to school and we just watched In Her Shoes on DVD.

9.) Name the type of radio station you last listened to & why?
I listen to Titan Radio of course! But really, whenever I'm in the car or at home, I listen to the generic, popular, hit music stations of the area.

10.) Name the most recent book you read for YOU (not a class)? Why?
I read Jane Austen's Northenger Abbey because I just love Jane Austen books.

11.) When was the last time you read a newspaper? Name it? Why were you reading it?
I read a newspaper just the other day in the TUB. It was a USA Today because I haven't signed up to get the New York Times yet.

12.) Same question as #5, but apply it to a magazine.
I get a subscription to Vogue and InStyle, but I also bought Elle a few months ago.

13.) When's the last time you wrote a letter and sent it?
I wrote a letter and sent it just a week ago. I'm old school and still like to send letters.

14.) Name a website you frequent or have bookmarked on your browser? When's the last time you visited? Why?
I go to tvnewser.com because it's got all these fun newsy things on it. I haven't visited it in awhile because I have no internet in my room, which is a sad existence.

15.) Do you have a "MySpace" or "Facebook" or blog? Why?
I have all three. I like the first two because it's a way to keep in touch with people, communicate, and, let's face it, stalk your friends. And who doesn't like to do that. And I have a blog because it's required--and in all reality, my other blog is actually quite useful to give information to my capstone class and to organize stuff I'm trying to do for my future.

No comments: